Nuffnang

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Hair loss!

ALAS!
My over-the-erm,-tits long hair is now officially gone. It went down the scissors of the Kimage hairdresser yesterday afternoon at 5pm.

Over the past 7 years, I haven’t got such a short haircut. Even I’m surprised. Now I have my healthy glow top back, but in return I’ve got fly-aways and disgusting twisting-here-and-there ends.

You know how your hair won’t keep straight just after you cut them and especially when you cut them just over the shoulder (length)? Urgh. I should have cut it shorter perhaps? But like I told Vic, I don’t want those above eyeline bangs and curved bobs that’s now all the rage. Everywhere you look, they all look the same. One's fine, ten's tolerable, a hundred? How dolly-scary.

And my hair looked very, very jet black. Blimey. Just because I cut away all the brown bits below.

I can’t tie my hair anymore. It’s such a small bunch it barely makes up a paintbrush. :( (FYI, it's a bad news for me!)

From the initial two full presses of the shampoo, it’s now reduced to only half a press needed to wash my hair. 0.0

While I take 20-25 mins to shower, now I only take say, 12 minutes? Impressive, that's how much I've loss! Woo!

Now I can save $$ on shampoo. Wahaha. NOT.

Because now I have maintain my hair ends, like I mention earlier.

Less time spent on hair? Wrong as well, I’ll need to either straighten, style, or both before I can can head outside looking presentable. ☹

I guarantee if you see my hair just after I shower, you will look around the room to look for the look-like-14 Jie Ting. I absolutely look like a 40-year-old auntie,plus the specs. Horrifying.

Yes, I’m quite vain. As you should know now, 99.9% girls are.

The change (to me, is drastic). STANDBY people, these are first-hand photos!
The long, weak, draggled hair is now zapped to this:

I call this the pop chick style. Very black, like emo sial. Haha.

Comments I've received thus far has been extreme.

I stepped into LT79, late. :|

Kimmo + Kristie: "OMG, SHANICE! What happened to your hair?!!"
Eileen: *giggles*
Bruce: " Oi Sujith, look at Shanice's hair!"
Bruce proceeds to text message me : "OMG YOUR HAIR"
Bruce sat in front of me during lunch break and probed why I cut my hair.
Bruce asked Sujith whether he prefer me with long hair, or short hair.
(By the way, Bruce is my classmate who looks 90% like Willian Hung, just that he's got better teeth. I swear, no one else can have such striking resemblance alright? I'll get a pic if possible! :D)
Tong: "Huh, cutting so much hair not xin teng meh?"

Something funny.
Ann poked Kristle and went, "Hey Kristle, who's that girl sitting beside Eileen?"
Kristle turned to Ann and replied," It's Jie Ting, my dear."

Of course, it's a reflex thing that I turned my head to where my name came from.
Ann:" OH!"

Ann's expression is classic I tell you.

The worst comment so far would be from none other than VK.
VK:" Eh hello Shanice."
-pauses-
VK:" Why did you cut your hair so short?"
Me:" Why can't I cut them?"
VK:" I thought you became a butch or something."

0.0

Help. Do I look like a amateur butch, at all?

However, Victor says it's nice. I think he's disappointed that it's not short enough though.

-------

Anyway, I’ve decided to change my blog song, and will set it to : Play on click.
If not, I might just risk another case of “panic-attack” when someone enters my blog during company meeting. How very inconsiderate indeed, my bad. But why are you stumbling upon blogs in the midst of a meeting?

(I've changed to a very EMO singer!)

I have to finish 3 articles by tomorrow night when I haven’t even been to the place? So what can I write about? This and that and this and that, I’m back to the old cheesy classic “So many things to do but so little time!”

I’m not intending to go into details of how heavy my assignments are, but I’m extremely disturbed by this morning’s radio lecture. I have a talkshow test next Wed, and I have to invite a guest in. Where? Who? What to discuss about?! I find myself having trouble to breathe just thinking about that. Anyone who would like to volunteer, please mail me!
----------

Vic also cut his hair on Saturday, dumping his ‘emo’ hair. It’s about time. :D
I heard his pal, Hansen also cut off almost all his fringe, shorter than mine. GASP! I can’t imagine.

He looks slightly more decent now isn't he? Heh.

Can anyone feed me with any unique news happening around North area or alternative hangout places/hobbies? I really need information about them like, NOW!

Please hit me with more suggestions. Thanks.

Final photos for last week's dinner! :D


UPDATE! My hair now only takes 1 hour to dry completely, while normally it takes up to 4 hours! :D

0 comments:

thiang.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.