Nuffnang

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Go Crazy With Mister Potato!

Advertorial

This is insane, madness, drove me absolutely bonkers!

As the saying goes, "A hungry man is an angry man".
Well it doesn't just apply to the males anyway. Because I do lots of crazy things when I'm deprived of food due to the mood change.
So what do I do when I'm hungry? 

I bully. Just last night, I bullied Omimi by making her bark! 

When I play with her, it distracts me from the lack of food. 

Then, I started to curse... in Singlish!
A few examples would be:

  • Eh wah lau, damn hungry can. Can you go and buy food now?!!@#$!!@#$
  •  Aiyoh, why the auntie queuing in front of me so kiasi one?! The soup is NOT that hot.
  • My stomach is growing like mad lah! I WANT TO EATTTTTT NOW!
After I've said my piece, I try to convert my starvation into energy ( 化饥饿为力量!)and brought QQ out for a cycle, at full speed.

And now that I've zapped all the energy that is left in me, I guess I deserve something healthy but yummy! 

Potato chips? Nope. 


They are Rice Crisps from Mister Potato: With no added MSG, 20% less fat, cholesterol and trans-fat free with no artificial colouring!

And it comes in different flavours! 
Mister Potato Rice Crisps and Potato Crisps
Mister Potato Rice Crisps curbs my hunger pangs without making me feel guilty.

Did you notice the extra tall canister (packaging) from the previous pictures? It's so tall I almost can't see the bottom. Heh. 


So the next time I'm hungry, I'll look for Mister Potato because...


You can get Mister Potato Rice Crisps at major supermarkets and 7-11 (certain flavours only - but now on sale!)

0 comments:

thiang.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.