Nuffnang

Friday, December 30, 2011

Pantene 14-Day Flag Off Challenge // Day 1

Today marks the first day of my Pantene’s 14-day Flag Off Challenge!  For the next two weeks, I will be using four haircare products from Pantene Pro-V.  

For this challenge, there are  three unique hair care product ranges that will cater to different hair groups.  Upon evaluation, the team decided that I am suitable for the Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Silky. 

 
Pantene’s Smooth & Silky regimen is powered by a unique formula that binds evenly along the length of the hair shaft, resulting in better alignment of hair fibers and improved shine.
  
The result from this challenge should be Improved shine and enhanced smoothness, and I'm here to try it out myself. *cues Barney Stinson's 'CHALLENGE ACCEPTED'*

The other two ranges that are designed to target our hair’s deepest needs are Pantene Total Damage Care and Hair Fall Control.


And because I'm at BF's house now, I have to use my laptop camera for this entry instead.  Heh. 

This is how my hair looks like before I started using Pantene:



I'm usually not one who takes care of my hair.  Other than the usual shampoo and conditioner routine, I don't use any other hair care products such as mask or treatment cream etc.  This would be my first time using the rinse-off treatment (top left) and intensive treatment cream (bottom left). 


So if my hair (above) looks okay, that's probably because I just went for a treatment session and a hair cut. Hehe.  Anyway, I'll check back on my hair's progress in a week's time. :) 



Because this year (2011) I've been dyeing my hair more frequently, my hair is rather damaged and is often tangled up.  :(  I had to get myself a wide-toothed comb to comb through my hair. 





Here's a brief summary of what I think of each product after using them just now: 

1) Shampoo
- Cleans my hair
- Kinda smells like honeydew

2) Conditioner
- Light 
- Dislike the smell 

3) Rinse-off Treatment
- Smells heavenly
- Upon rinsing it off, hair feels super smooth 

4) Intensive Treatment
- Floral scent
- Thicker texture than all of the above products




I like number 4 the best so far, based on this video clip I just recorded: 
(WARNING: This video clip contains nothing but 40 seconds of me combing my hair in silence.)

Did you see what I did there from 0:29 to 0:31? HAHAHAHA 

Came out of the shower, combed my damp hair, and it does seem to be less tangled.  Also because BF says my hair smells nice. Muahaha.



So yeah, will see how it goes next Friday. ^^

0 comments:

thiang.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.