Nuffnang

Saturday, October 6, 2007

The Happiest Thing That Happened This Week

Look at this!

I'm now 70% certain that it's because when I first signed up with Nuffnang, I didn't click on the "OK" that's why I have no incoming advertisements. :P

Of course, there might be the other possibility that they just don't like my blog. But hey! I've landed my first ad the Monday school starts! I can't wait! I'm super excited! :D

Do come and visit and click on it. Wahaha! :)
--------------

The other day Eileen tagged me to inform me that I've entered Runway City's Fabulous Five of the Month! Whoo!

Here:

Other than online shopping as a past hobby, I am also an active member of this LJ community! Occasionally I post what I wear and I got in this time. Unfortunately, my competitors this time is famous LJ user, blackpeace, a true fashionista in my opinion (she also has fashion police days), so the votes tally up, I'm like the last of the five. Wahaa, oh well.
----------------

This was the newspaper article for the semi-finals Fight Club 2007.

Uh, I don't have much comments on that actually. All I can say is, now I really see how a media works, and bloody hell!, I'm going to work in the media when I grow up!
-----------------

Last night on MSN, a wise guy counselled and consoled me over my relationship problems, exchanging information with me about his own failed relationship and thus I see the bigger picture and had to do something to salvage my own, so I heeded his advice and sent 2 sms-es to Vic.

While I keep my hopes high and staying optimistic, I used a lot of :)s and ^^s to stay chirpy, and it really helps! :D

Therefore this morning I decided to be slightly productive and hand-made three necklaces. In my opinion, I think they actually turned out pretty good. Wahaha.

I'm deciding between keeping this to myself, or sell it at our blogshop. :)

I want to name this: Hunter's Pick or something; since the squirrel looks shocked and my blue Lego pieces are supposed to look like a gun. :D

I'll name this: Tea Break. Butterfinger & a cuppa evil hot chocolate is <3! :D

I just want to show off my Halloween Witches' hat I bought from Lotte World. Plus, this super-duper vintage box is a steal! I purchased this treasure at approximately $16. I'm pretty sure you don't get to see this a lot it Singapore, right? Right??!
--------------

And the wise guy's methods worked! Miraculously, the ever-stubborn Vic really replied me this afternoon! I was overjoyed and taken aback at the same time because it was so sudden and he appeared like nothing had happened before. 0.0

MEN.
-------------

If you're wondering why I'm bloggin at 4.22am, it's because I just came back from a very un-fruitful trip to Zouk and Orchard, and I'm going to explain why tomorrow. (I hope!)

Meanwhile, I also want to engage more readers! *Motive-ated* Whahaha!

Toodles!

P.S. A guy just told me he loved me, and it's not Victor. Ah~~~~ I thought he had stopped liking me a long time ago, I wouldn't want to send the wrong signals, would I?

0 comments:

thiang.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.