Nuffnang

Sunday, May 11, 2008

QQ Menstruates

It came as a surprise when Sis found a blood stain on the sofa after QQ lied on it. Afterall, she's only 7 and a half months old.

"Old liao," says the Man.

It is certainly true. She is now a lady.

I recall someone telling me that her dog menstruates when she was 1 and a half years old. So I really wasn't expecting it to come so fast.

Worse, I'm caught unprepared, not knowing what to do, or anything to do with a dog menstruating.

But I must say, the changes I see in QQ ever since last week has been dramatic.
  • Her slim neck is no longer slim and long. 0,0 It is now short and fat.
  • Her fur is thicker.
  • She smells of her erm, blood.
  • She is more obedient.
  • She seemed to be very tired most of the time.
I purchased her diapers from Jurong, and at first she kept biting it off, until I said "No!" to her in repetition.

She looks adorable, doesn't she? ^^


Due to her peeing in the diapers that I bought her, we had to constantly change it and it ran out in less than a week. Thus, I had to come up with a plan to help tide over the night.


A little help with masking tape...


No answer for guessing who it belongs to though. :D

This is the 8th day already, how long does her menstruation lasts?!! If not, she'll bleed till I'm broke (from buying diapers, no cheap eh)!

0 comments:

thiang.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.