Nuffnang

Friday, September 18, 2009

Baby Surprise

Last week an ex-colleague of theirs came to drop a surprise visit to her co-workers at the office.

All the reserved aunties were instantly transformed into overly-anxious grandmothers.

One quickly wrapped the boy's legs with a cloth, another one eagerly carried him in her meaty arms, rocking him while breaking into a lullaby.

Aaah. The happiness of being the little one.

Baby Ding Heng not only have a nice name, but a nice smile too.

Soon, more and more of them came into the room just to have a look at him, stroke him, make silly faces at him. And then he giggled.

I couldn't resist.

I also came forward to brush his cheeks.

Aargh.

Too cute to resist.

I'll be the mother of my baby in say...7 years' time.
.
.
.
.
That's if my marriage goes as planned.

And not like what my friend said, "You will marry late, and only the second marriage will last".

*gulps*

0 comments:

thiang.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.