Nuffnang

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Mind Cafe

This was from eons ago when I meet up with my poly mates for an afternoon at Mind Cafe.

My favourite board game now is The Big Taboo, it combines games like Pictionary, the orignal Taboo and also by using an additional purple toy - Bob - to act out the cards' instructions.

So we split into teams and the game starts. Choon didn't have enough time to draw enough cards because he's so anal about drawing! Haha, the peril of a designer. 


Then there's also the innovative Bruce who cannot draw for nuts, so he had to use alternative methods to let me (his team member) to understand his drawings.

The supposed giraffe to the rest was a stool or satellite or something. -,-

More board games outings please, I would be more than happy to join. :)

0 comments:

thiang.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.