Nuffnang

Monday, August 16, 2010

AQUALABEL - Unravel The Aqua Power

Making a good impression is always hard - people will note how you dress and behave for an event, and some even scrutinize your skin condition.


Yesterday afternoon I went down to Ngee Ann City (NAC) Watsons with my favourite AQUALABEL product for a quick audition, and of course hopefully to make a good impression.

This was what I brought along with me:


The AQUALABEL Bright White Ex under its Special Care selection.


The other day at the Ang Mo Kio Watsons, I couldn't decide on which product to choose from as they carry three types of skincare regime.


Because I've been in the sun quite recently, I figured that I really needed UV protection to fight against the UV rays. Due to these harmful sun rays, I have suffered from very bad outbreaks for months, causing them to be inflamed. Now I have some ugly scars left behind too.

I was ready to get the White Ac Essence VC from their Anti-acne Whitening Care series but unfortunately it wasn't available at the outlet.

Luckily for me, I spotted the Bright White Ex that targets towards promoting the recuperation of skin damaged by UV exposure, tackles the root of the problem by inhibiting excessive melanin production and soothing skin inflammation - which was exactly what I was looking for.



The texture is light, so it doesn't feel sticky when applied on my face and the moisture is absorbed by the skin.

Besides, it helps to keep moisture locked in the skin for longer hours with Hyaluronic Acid and Lipidure.


This essence is to be used in the final step of your daily skincare routine after softening. I've been trying this for a couple of days now and I've seen visible results.

Hence I believe that these awful dark spots will go away after consistent usage. Hehe. That's why I love my AQUALABEL product! :)



Miyazawa Rie is face for AQUALABEL, I want her fair and flawless skin please! 

  

I like that AQUALABEL focusing on retaining moisture in your skin while you're out under the sun, especially when we're living in a sunny island.

In Asia, you can find AQUALABEL in Japan, Taiwan and China. 

The AQUALABEL Bright White Ex retails for $35.50 for 450ml, available at all Watsons (or so I think lah).

You can also join their Facebook page to show your support for AQUALABEL.

0 comments:

thiang.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.