Nuffnang

Friday, February 25, 2011

A Night of Pampering by Whisper



It was a cozy girly night out last weekend at Oosh as Whisper held its Pamper Night. 


I brought Mint with me, and the poor girl had to wait for me in her boots under the drizzle! I had gone up to the wrong side of Oosh.


The Nuffnang team kicked off the night with a Spot-The-Difference stage game.  All the bloggers present were split into five groups, with the Star bloggers leading each team. I was assigned to Nadnut’s group. :D


In Nad’s team there were Esther, Fidelis and Jacelyn (both of whom I met for the first time after reading so much about them, heh). All  the girls looked damn gorgeous that night, while I looked quite shabby in shorts and sandals. What? The invite wrote 'casual'! :/




We had limited time to find all the graphic differences in the packaging of Whisper pads and the fastest group to spot all the differences wins.
 
And the winners would be us! Muahahaha.


I very much wanted to tweet the entire night but I forgetfully left my phone in bf’s car. Searching for #nuffnangwhisper  will show you the entire flow of  the night’s events.
 
Pamper Night consists of five stations providing various services: Neck massage, shoulder massage, foot reflexology, paraffin wax/hands massage and express manicure.


Mint and I first went to release our tension at the neck and shoulder massage stations. I was quite nua, so I was quite reluctant to take pictures. Heh.

 Getting a French manicure.

 And done! So chio, and her sparkly bling too.

 Nadnut getting a hand massage.

 My turn.

My first time trying out the paraffin wax, didn’t know it was really SO hot. But after the treatment, my hands were soft and moisturized.

 Hands kept in mittens for better absorbency, I think.

 Even Paige gets herself pampered.

 Nadnut feeling super shiok at the massage station.

 Mint likes it.


The staff members took such great care of us!



Mint was hungry so we grabbed ourselves some dinner, buffet style.  Cream pasta, black pepper chicken, pizza slices, dory fish, fruits and desserts. I had two servings of the pasta and fish because it was SO good.


The five blogger ambassadors for Whisper are: Nadnut (Nadia), Dweam (Valerie), Sixpegs(Peggy), Belluspuera (Velda) and CherryMag (Nicole).  It’s a pity Nicole wasn’t there, was kind of looking forward to meeting her!


Paige Chua from Mediacorp was the guest for the night and she gave us a little speech on periods and Whisper.


She’s so tall, slim and so pretty too! If I am not gifted with the height, why can’t I have beauty and great skin? : (


Paige played the second stage game with us, something similar to Bingo, only that it’s not numbers but with words instead. Words related to Whisper are printed on a 5x5  box and you got to circle the words you hear while Paige reads out a passage.


Justine was one of the four lucky girls who won from the Whisper Bingo.


Clare with Paige


We’re all looking good here because Valerie brought her ring light for us girls to camwhore! It was one of the main highlight and the girls took MANY photos. For all the XXX number of photos, view them on Nuffnang’s FB page!


Look at how great our skin look. Mine’s only an illusion, I have shitty skin. But the ring light is awesome.  Mint, Peggy and me.


Print outs from the camwhoring to bring home.


I also brought home a bag of the new Whisper Overnight Pads. They are SUPER long, longest ones In fact, at 400mm!


It’s equipped with the 3D absorbent core to take in all the fluids within one second!


My Happy Period Tips:

·      Always wear comfortable clothes at night
o   Our skin needs to breathe, even down south.  To minimize bacteria growth, I’ll always wear loose pants or night dresses  to sleep.



·      Avoid cold drinks during first three days of your period
o   Although I’m not one who have cramps, but I’ve seen my sister roll around in pain due to menstrual cramps. I believe that by avoiding cold beverages on the first three days of your period, it will reduce the likelihood of cramps.

·      Do not wear G-string or thong
o   This point is listed here for my classmate who wore a thong to school in the hope to feel sexy on the first day of her period. 30 minutes into class, she left because she was feeling extremely uncomfortable and it was ‘overflowing’.  

You can find out more about the new Whisper Overnight at the Nuffnang microsite.


Have a Happy Period, girls!

0 comments:

thiang.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.