Nuffnang

Thursday, February 9, 2006

Pictures are FINALLY up! [MEL's place, 3 weeks ago, thursday]
Image hosting by Photobucket
I was hardworking, trying to enter SRJC website to DL GC to do math, still doesn't work.
Gave up, join the 2 cam-whore behind us, having a hell lot of fun. Haha.
Image hosting by Photobucket
We took this using self-timer, my legs look fat! [and i'm in my specs!] GRR.
Image hosting by Photobucket
See, we took LOADS of pictures. 4 cameras.
Image hosting by Photobucket
This is interesting, because J-wen took mel's back, whose taking my back! Haha. I want to see how I look from behind. Fat not, long hair not, legs huge not, attractive not etc. Hehe.
Image hosting by Photobucket
I know I look professional here, but in real life I sucks, I'm not at all musically inclined ok, I can't read musical notes.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Darling J-wen and I.
Image hosting by Photobucket
In front of mel's piano. (She's a freaking 8th grader!)
Image hosting by Photobucket
Still on the stairs having lots of fun.....
Image hosting by Photobucket
Even waiting for bus we also won't miss the opportunity. (weird stares from public)
Image hosting by Photobucket
4 out of 6 good OG friends!
Image hosting by Photobucket
I think it's J-wen who suggested we all act spastic and do the puffy face. Hehe.
Image hosting by Photobucket
I know I look tall here, but in fact, everyone knows I'm SO short, 153cm! x(
Image hosting by Photobucket
Ok, tell me, where is half my head?!!
Image hosting by Photobucket
Hahahahahaa! I can do my own photo, without anybody stealing it! But it requires lots of time, so I may consider just let you ppl take. Haha.
Image hosting by Photobucket
I don't know what our miss J-wen was thinking, do a pose like that...Haha.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Oh my goodness, they take non-stop. Anyway, J-wen is a guy magnet ok, all the guys in the world fall for her! Haha, she's so gonna kill me when she read this.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Do you know this bear is a radio in disguise? I press the foot ofthe bear, then tune to 98.7 fm! Haha, interesting.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Mel's walls is the mirror, having fun.
Image hosting by Photobucket
We made use of the reflection in the mirror...
Image hosting by Photobucket
J-wen tried to kiss me or something, pervert ah!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha.
Image hosting by Photobucket
I found this, and find it very nice, I like.
Image hosting by Photobucket
I don't know why my hand put there, natural reaction I guess. Oh well.
Image hosting by Photobucket
They did a 1, 2 , 3 for me while I squatted and took this.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Our sweet Lydia!
Image hosting by Photobucket
Our blur mel!
Image hosting by Photobucket
The injured J-wen.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Mel enjoying her piece of prune.





In school the next day.[I think].
Image hosting by Photobucket
Yes, the 2 cam-whore queens!
Image hosting by Photobucket
The very RARE photo of Pei Si. We all haven't seen her for WEEKS! Almost a month already, PS, where are you?!!
Image hosting by Photobucket
Outside the library, with SKY aka Kai Yuan, sorry to make you wait so long for this photo!

So, this is part of the JC life, and today went to have dessert lunch with them! FINALLY! After like 3 weeks! All I want to say that the best thing that had happened in SR to me was knowing these 5 great people. I'm so sad that we're all going different ways and not hanging out together often anymore! The more I say, the more I feel like crying. x( But will never forget you guys, you guys gave me 1 of the best time of my life. x)

And Hafiz too! He even mailed us each an email to wish us luck for the results! xD

0 comments:

thiang.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.