Nuffnang

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Harry Potter Craze

Oh dear.

Just now sis came into the room and we were on another HP Craze yet again.

Check out my new wallpaper and screensaver. Say bye to James Franco, say hi to:







Neville, Harry and RON! :)

Now I'm like opening a window just for HP's teaser website so I can let its OST caress my soul! Best thing is, it's on loop, so I don't have to worry about it. :D Ah, I'm indulging myself in the world of magic again ... Mmmm. I can't wait for the movie! I'm going to read book 6 again before book 7 is out. And this time round, like the previous book, I'm going to reach early and wait outside Popular bookstore before 7am. Heh. I know it's insane, but, HARRY POTTER!!!
---------------------

Maybe it's time to cleatr my documents folder. I'm done with my website. But I haven't finish checking it. Sigh. And we have to do a write up? What's that about?




Wendy posted this on my Friendster. We took this during PR. Nice eh? Heh.


One of those days where I practise radio..

I'm going to update my links and change my blog song. Right about now.

0 comments:

thiang.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.