Nuffnang

Monday, December 3, 2007

Found & Lost

ROAR!

I really have to swear.

Screw it!


Yes my wallet has been found, but I found out that my card reader and 1GB SD card for the camera is lost.

I left it at the TV Studio on Wednesday (or so I assume). The last time I transferred my photos, it was there. And before I left the studio, I was unable to check as they switched off the lights before I even pack anything. It was pitch black and I was left alone there, with my stuffs lying all over the place.

Come to think of it, I'm a bit angry now. >:(

So if any kind soul who reads this blog entry happen to bypass the TV Studio, please kindly help me keep it and return me asap! Efforts much appreciated, I owe you a meal. :)
-----------------
This was taken the night Kimmo and I went to watch Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Did I mention it was soooo good? I am so very tempted to get the soundtrack album now! :D

Well, and that's my handphone wallpaper for now. I switch constantly between this and *coughs* another one. :P


Momo says she looks like Paul's counterpart here. Haha, which is pretty true. I still prefer her long locks.
-----------------

Hi my name is An An. I'm 20 years old. I'm also known as the Safety Bear and my main task is to protect my owner and my loved ones. :) Although I have some limbs broken and nose gone, I am still in good condition. The owner treats me with extra care, dotes on me, and give me kisses every day. I'm a happy plush toy. :D
CUTE LAH!


This week I've been slightly healthier in the form of my metabolism. I managed to shit more than usual! Yay. Anyway, my skin condition is so bad I had to photoshop them. Sigh. I just hope it's due to PMS. Please.

:P



0 comments:

thiang.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.