Nuffnang

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Bruce's Meme

I know I know!


It's not that I didn't want to blog, I have so much memory over the weekend that I want to pin it down but my Firefox's having problem with blogger! I might need to re-download, or use Safari.


But since I'm using a desktop and there's no photo required of this post, I'll do a quick update - A meme from Bruce at his SilentKaoPei. :D


Tagged by: Bruce Lim


1.At what age do you wish to marry?
Initially 24. Then I changed it to 26. Now I don't know. No shotgun marriage please! *coughs*


2.How many children do you want?

3. 2 boys 1 girl, but then I'm kiddophobic. I don't want!


3.What I want the most now?

Definitely, desperately, sleep.


4.What do you want to be when you grow up?

When I was young I wanted to be a Chinese teacher. When I grew a little older, I want to be a local artiste. Now when I'm almost an adult, I want to be either DJ/journalist (magazines)/TV Broadcaster.


5.If you can have 1 more dream to come true, what would it be?

Become a Japanese Comedian (Bruce's ans. Don't worry, you'll be the joke, and we'll laugh. There, a comedian! :P)


Full expense paid 80 days around the World, travelling.


6.What are you afraid to lose now?

Money, friends and loved ones.


7. Do you believe in being in love forever?

Forever? Probably not. Till the day one dies, yes.


8.If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?

No I wouldn't. I have to be certain that he has a deep interest in me before I confess, for fear of rejection.


9.What would you do when you're feeling down and depressed?

Do things that will make me laugh. Eg. Watch comedies, sleep.


10.What are the requirements that you wish from other half?

Gone through the list with the girls before. Generally: Able to make me laugh, even when I'm angry/sad; Nice smile; Nice smell; Gives me his attention.


11.Which type of person do you hate most?

There, that kind I kept Twittering about (which I can only reveal in Aug).

Tactless, egoistic, senseless, stupid, unfunny, disgusting laughter, rude, pervertic, big bully, miserly idiot.


12.Do you cherish every single of your friendship?

Absolutely.



13.Do you believe in God?

No. But Faith and Fate, yes.


14.What do you think is the most important thing in your life?

Thing as in inanimate object, I would say ... watch?


15.Do you find it a necessary for you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?

Eventually yes, both boyfriend and girlfriends!


16.What do you want your friend to be like?

Like Kimmo, Shy and Eil (Don't freak out leh)


17.What kind of friend do you hope to be in your friends' eyes?

Approachable, fun, able to share anything and everything (of course with the exception of boyfriends and parents lah).


18.If you have a change, which part of your character would you like to change?

Definitely, desperately, the temper/hot-headedness.


19.If you're feeling low one day, who will you go to?

If it's about the Mister, then Kimmo. If it's about bitches/bastards at work or in school, or family issues, then Mister.


20. Do I make you horny?
Sorry Bruce, but no, even though vaguely I once saw your *coughs* morning assembly at the chalet.


Instructions:Remove 1 question from above, and add in your personal question to make it a total of 20 questions. Then tag 8 people in your links list them out at the end of the post.Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. Sis

2. Cousie Lin

3. Kimmo

4. Shy

5. Eil

6. Suj

7. Joanne

8. Mango


Like the great DPL puts it:



And now you're blessed. :D

0 comments:

thiang.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.