Nuffnang

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Malaysian Buddy

Of all the Malaysians I know, Dao Kai and Chee Ming are the first male species I know. Besides the fact that I occasinally make fun of the Chinese Malaysians' accent, they were still very nice. :)

Especially DK, although very old (LOL), we got along really well (at least that's how I want to think). I've known him for merely 10 months, we've become good friends and met up for coffee, meals, games and events. I probably had more fun with you than with those 'fake' friends I have back in secondary school.

Now that you've decided to go back to your hometown (say for years), I'm going to miss you so much pal!

How could you, deserting us UFM Ti Guan competitors folks here!

Any way, I'm glad we met up for dinner last Wednesday before you flew off on Thursday and thank you for being such a great friend.

I will write to you, perhaps even visit you!

Hugs. :)

P.S. Thank you Elizabeth for sending me home, and am pleased to meet you too Mabel.

0 comments:

thiang.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.