Nuffnang

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Stayover at Momo's

It was another trip to Lakepoint. This time, it was after work (my last day at B&M) and I went alone. The weather was great, and I had a pretty nice ride to her place, thinking about the 7 weeks I had wasted.

I was one of the last people to arrive, and the rest were already playing tennis, cooking, preparing food and bringing them down to the pit.

I surprised a few of them because I let down my hair, wore a hairband and was wearing my slightly longer skirt and they thought I looked different - very girly. Heh. I changed into Kimmo's FBTs later on though.

We had more than enough food and everyone digged in. The night progressed slowly as we ate and played, but not everyone was happy though. Like me, Kimmo and Esther and I prefer to swim alone in the pool. :D We girls got to know each other better.

Joel, or also dearly known as Yi Feng by Shy, was sharing his stories of having many JC PE shirts and how cheap and good they were. :D

Despite the fact that the otahs were bought from Giant in frozen packets, I enjoyed them so much! Oh, and the satay were love!

Needless to say, most of the BBQing were done by the guys. Heh. Kenneth also used the opportunity to showoff his packs and muscles.

The co-organiser for 32nd months Kimmo-and-Marvin being together, BBQ-cum-stayover. Woah, that was a very long event name.

Once again, the gay couple.

Boys looking retarded!

When the last person arrived, tongues were lolling away, talking about her. Ah, no, I don't have a photo. Better not to anyway, or guys might just be smitten. Haha.

Finally, the bottle of honey (gift from friend) was put to good use in the BBQ.

The night was spent talking, mahjong, and the rest watching Harold and Kumar: White Castle and a Thai horror film. I had a great rest on Kimmo's couch. Heh. At night, we met up for Ironman and I had a great time sitting lorry home. Thanks uncle.

P.S. I know this entry is super outdated. Heh, pardon me!

0 comments:

thiang.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.