Nuffnang

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Hortpark, So Hot!

Sorry for the stupid title, but it really does stand true. I remember clearly when we were there last Friday, we were all sweating (Correction: PERSPIRING) profusely and dying to get an ice cold drink.
Before noon, we were scheduled to attend a Nokia event located at their office building. Kym was mad at Lamont and I for being late and since we both cabbed in, she was left alone to walk in. Sorry! 


So anyway, the Nokia event I’ve blogged about it at Radio Heatwave’s blog, and you can read it if you’re interested. ☺


The lunch was a pretty happy affair since we were casually chatting with the older working bunch and I was practically rolling my eyes at the back of my socket when this man was plugging in the Nokia’s products and services even when we’re just casually chatting about school life. The two hour presentation should suffice, no?
{GREAT. THIS LONG BLOG ENTRY I DRAFTED A WEEK AGO, 2/3 OF IT JUST MYSTERIOUSLY DISAPPEARED. DAMN IT!}
While we were walking out of the place, we bypassed this gorgeous park and Lamont insisted we go, just like a 3-year-old ... ... but trapped in a 20-year-old's body. 
I call this a truly, confused face.
It turned out that this beautiful place is the new HortPark. 
The weather was good, a tad bit too good, and the sun was shining brightly above us. This explains with each few steps we take, whenever we wee seats, we quickly settle down. =,= Haha. At our first stop we take this group photo:
Mm hmm, YY have got humongous boobs (and I know the size!)!


I keep having this feeling that I was out on an excursion having to do assignments of observing the plants and horticulture:
Inside the park it hosts many interesting presentations, like this baby cot that they put man-made plants in it.


Then at the next shelter we rested and I listened to Kym and Lamonts' conversation and I noticed a bunch of bees hovering above some pretty white flowers next to me (pun unintended)- hard at work; while a birds hover above our heads - probably waiting for a chance to shit.
I remember this scene in Primary 6 where my teacher explained to us in class what's the difference between a millipede and a centipede and how to identify them. Teacher also said that the yellow spots they have on their bodies is used to scare away potential predators.
I was peering intently into the pond of algae, of which is swaying lightly and wobbling on the surface of the water when Lamont decided to give me a push and I almost fell over. I told you he was kid already.
There, the proof. And he did want to strip and go in.
Very kinky.
Despite the fact that I was wearing a 3/4 long sleeve satin blouse and 3 inch heels, we went to play at the available playgrounds. We took off our shoes and let our feet soak into the soft, fine and warm sandpit. 
We all played like a bunch of kindergarden kids, especially when we were on the see-saw. Lamont made us flew on purpose, landing our butts - hard. 
By the time we wanted to leave we were dead tired, feeling sticky and all. We were lost, couldn't find the exit. I was begging them to take a cab, and we did saw one that was On Call. Lamont and Kym psycho-ed the cab uncle to ditch his customer since he/she did not appear. Heh.
Are we good or what? :P

0 comments:

thiang.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.