Nuffnang

Friday, November 20, 2009

A Letter From Taiwan

My Yi Po from Taiwan sent over a letter containing some pictures we took over there! Apparently the official photographer of the wedding took our pictures and developed them out. :D


I still think I look more like dad and she looks more like mom. Her eyes are bigger and chio-er!


Grandma, who looks similar to Yi Po, was mistaken as the groom's mom the whole afternoon!


Family photo which I was absent for because I was pooping in the loo, just right behind the walls.


The bride's dress looks so pretty. Well, at least something this sweet in pink that I like...


I'm sorry we were too bored while waiting for the guests, we didn't really know anyone!! Didn't know we got taken in this one anyway. Heh...

Sigh. I miss Yi Po and Tiu Gong, Taiwan, food, shopping, and the neighbours over there. I hope I can save up enough to go visit them again. :(

For now, it's Bangkok next.

0 comments:

thiang.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.