Nuffnang

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Tron is HERE! [2010]

TRON NIGHT last month at Cathay Cineileisure was a blast, where I get to preview 23 minutes of the uncut movie before it is released on 16 December (which is next Thursday!). I'm getting really excited about it, but the thing is, I won't be around at its time of release! 

So I'm hoping to catch Tron: Legacy before I leave. 

Also, the guys behind Tron (Disney) came up with a TRON(SG) Facebook Page, and created 3 Facebook applications just for this. 



I first saw HP playing the 1st application listed here when he posted his pictures on his wall. 


I wanted to try something different and so I decided to click the second one. First time I tried it (9 Dec) I was having a lot of trouble, I couldn't use my webcam directly to take a photo, my old photos won't fit the criteria etc. 


Today, I did it and succeeded! Here's the end result, watch the Video (!):


Found it absolutely cool! I'm the good guy who lost in the game of light bike but at the same time, I look so "smiley" in this tough fight. Heh. 
If you like it, you can try uploading your picture and have your own 15 secs of fame too! Click HERE

Mind you, I'm extremely muscular.

It was addictive, so I tried the third application available as well...


It's a pixel fight between you and your Facebook friend using our profile pictures. Here's how it looks like:
These are the instructions:

8
You get to choose your opponent! 


Kinda obvious who I would pick... Searching for his name:
In less than 30 seconds, you will receive the results.


Super annoying! I don't even know WHY he won!!


But there's a secret to it as well, if you change your profile picture to either of these TRON avatars... 


But I challenged him to another round, as posted on his wall. Muahaha.

My favourite picture from the lot has got to be this:


 Where I hit and crash. Haha.

Get on The Grid :



Visit the OFFICIAL SITE and enjoy Tron: Legacy this jolly season!

0 comments:

thiang.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.