Nuffnang

Thursday, April 14, 2011

PUMA Social Club Party @Limited Edt MBS

Haven’t you heard about the PUMA Social Club yet?

It’s a series of parties organized by PUMA and their Finale party is actually tonight {edit// on 21st April!}.
 
But I went to the last one on Friday and boy, it was tons of fun.

The third party was held at Limted Etd at MBS Sands Shoppes, the BF was supposed to be my guest but couldn’t make it last minute.


I reached about an hour after the party officially began and the shop venue was already packed with people! The mood set for the party was great, just the kind of soft lightings I like with a bit of those diudiu coloured balls.


The latest collection of the sports gear lined the walls, so guest could get a sneak peek at it while enjoying a bottle of ice cold beer or Sky Vodka.

What initially caught my for the PUMA Social Club parties are the quirky quotes used in the campaign. I saw it in Catalog, on the coasters and now in stores!

So….hip!

My favourite: Sometimes victory is a phone number. Hehe, so cheeky.


So true. :P


Most of the guests wore PUMA from head-to-toe that  matches the rows and rows of bright-coloured shoes at the side. Kinda made me feel embarrassed coz’ I didn’t have any! :/



Near the entrance, there was a table full of accessories for guests to play dress up. The police cap got me interested so…


…and it goes with my fake leather skirt anyway.

I think the highlight of the party for me was the guests PUMA invited. Here are the people whom I spotted that night:

Rebecca Tan,  model & TV host


Bobby Tonelli (left), Radio DJ at Class 95


George Young, writer and lawyer, and going into acting soon. Sizzles. He was the host for the all the PUMA parties too.


Dawn Yeoh, actress for Mediacorp

Pamelyn Chee, actress and FLY Entertainment,  and Mindy Ong, actress (think 881)


Irene Ang, Founder of FLY Entertainment – I find her extremely inspiring after reading the interview about her in 8 days 2 weeks ago. See, she’s damn friendly.


Jade Seah, model & host – her birthday was two days before the event, so everybody celebrated her birthday too.


She couldn’t escape the mandatory tahhhh-ing of alcohol.


Andie Chen, actor for Mediacorp  – the dude whom we (Nat and I) secretly admire for his acting skills. His bloody tall can! And I wasn’t wearing heels that day! Gahh.


James Seah, Top 10 Star Search Finalist – the hottie that kept our eyes (Janessa and I) busy the whole night. Hurhur.



I was almost with Janessa the entire night and we just hopped from one station to another, fooling around. :D


The activities going on for the night include ping pong and foozball.

I didn’t get a chance to play on the customized pingpong ball table.

So I watched the celebrities play lor.


The display layout of the PUMA gear was very nicely done  - shoes suspended in mid-air… although many of the display tops were used as tables for unfinished drinks and many drinks were knocked over. Yikes.


All guests were given a PUMA Social Card to collect stamps by playing games. The person with the highest number of “ball” stamps will win prizes, receive invites for the finale party, and enjoy 20% of merchandise.

More foozball, and a cute person caught on candid camera. Haha.

Terence and some other bloggers were there too. He’s so much fun lah, mingling and joining the other guests for ball games.

Janessa and I even played a couple of rounds of foozball with the editor-in-chief  of FHM Singapore, David Fuhrmann-Lim. Very haps okay.

My favourite pair of sneakers that I saw in the store:


I like the details on the side. If I’m not wrong, it’s also the pair that Irene Ang was wearing that day (scroll up to see her outfit picture).




Visit the official site for more information and designs about the collection.

I also got to know from Twitter that Genevieve would be there:

Actually I first got to know about the party from her blog, because she had been to the previous one at Blu Jaz Café. Love her Pingpong bat USB thumbdrive!

To those who are rocking at the finale party tonight, get high and have a ball of a time! To those who haven’t, join the club!

That's all from me, rollin’ out.


0 comments:

thiang.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.