Nuffnang

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Suckcessful

Thanks to Kenneth Lam that I was sooo happy for the past 1 and a half hours.

He introduced this collaborative website and I got to enjoy free streaming of Desperate Houswives Season 3!

Goodness!

Do you know how long I've been waiting to get my hands on that? I wanted to watch it so badly. Yes, pretty desperate as you can tell!

I've already bookmarked the page so that I can continue tomorrow or as and when I NEED to watch it. Since it's so late already and I have to turn in for a "date" tomorrow.

Right before I brush my teeth, I had to pee. Luckily for me that I turned on the lights, because I got a shock of my life, realizing I had sat on a ... a .. cluster of ants.

I don't think my eyes were playing a trick on me, but there were a lot of ants. I literally jumped up. Even until now, I'm not very sure that my *ahem* ain't feeling the creepy crawlies. Ugh.

I have no clue where they came from, but I suscept they were attracted to a stain outside the toilet bowl, just right beside the sitting pan. Panicking, I quickly used the cloth to wipe it away and kill as many ants as possible.

Mom had probably sprayed half the bottle of the insecticide since then.

I really hope it's the stain.





No, I don't want to consider Diabetes.

0 comments:

thiang.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.