Nuffnang

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sad Truths

A friend of mine told me,

Every body thinks that they are special and unique and different, but in fact we are all just normal.

At first I retaliated against that statement, but slowly, I've come to realize that it's the truth. Sadly. You may be doing well in something you're good at, but at the end of the day, one doesn't differ from another.

Man, I always feel different, but then now I guess I'm just an ordinary girl. But no harm thinking that I'm distinctive. :D

Over the week I've noticed something else well. People who climb up the ladder (be in corporate or socially) falls harder. I've been in the state where I enjoy my glorious moments, but only to realise I've been too cocky upholding the position(and I didn't realise!), unknowingly offending a lot of people and losing people who used to like me.

Now, I feel like I was banished back to the common level, and struggling to climb all over again. No doubt it's a good lesson learnt, but somehow, it's sore to be controlled, made use, feel neglected, unwanted for.

The sad truth.

* * *
The following day after my birthday, Wei Long HAD to come over to my place to do the magazine photoshoot. I only had 3 hours of sleep after returning home from Zouk and I had to do work. This is hell. I dozed off at 2pm, in the hope of Wei Long saying that he'll be late, or photoshoot cancelled. :( (It didn't happen anyway.)

I was pleased when he presented me his birthday present:

A slice of cake. A slice of token. Heh. <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEibckxXPqlBqG5FcEwV5Q5OpLukbVRhnE8NFLgaoRxrDrrVL4-8HDncpL68pgbkg4wZwTPYyB_I4HEnXwI6m85L-AgLMM3pcv1WucR6wSU4CCEbE1xP48MqHAOzSohhkSQYVE4lWg/s1600-h/IMG_7104.jpg">Wei Long in my room (ooooh.) I tried to give him things to make it feel orgasmic organic. I brought him two eggs, smashed one, and took the picture of a "so cute, sweating egg".

The other pig was half sleeping, half eating at the living room.

Our very cheap-skate lighting. Haha. If you haven't know, Wei Long is one hell of an anal person. Especially dealing with work AND photography.

His hair texture looks nice, haven't touched it before. Hur. I didn't dare smell coz' he's almost always wearing that smelly cap of his.

Look, Wei Long and his pinky.

A part of Tangs in my room (insider joke).

Extra memorable when he put it on my bed. Haha. (Thiang you psychopath)

We wrapped up at evening time and we headed to town area together.


A lot of people were looking because Wei Long is being Wei Long again, spastic and loud and funny. :D

Another sad truth? Pretending to be happy and blur at the same time because the truth is too hard to handle. I mean, if you overheard a conversation obviously directed to you behind your backs, yet have to force a smile and act as though they're still your friends.

Heh.

0 comments:

thiang.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.