Nuffnang

Sunday, May 25, 2008

(Uniquely) Events

I'd better sleep early tonight and prep myself for tomorrow. After all, it's going to be a long day for me - my first outdoor emcee-ing.

Venue: Suntec City
Time: 11AM - 8.30PM
Event: Singapore Streets Festival

Performances for tomorrow includes J Rock (rock bands) and Cosplay. Though both aren't my interest, I guess it's a good time for exposure.

Moreover, I have to meet many people tomorrow, so better to my best foot forward.

I hope I will make a good impression though. :X
If you happen to pop by Suntec, say 'hi'.

* * *

Girls' favourite time of the year has arrived.

Last year I didn't get anything at the Great Singapore Sale. This year I am determined to get something. But even after discount, some things are not as value-for-money as online shopping or flea shopping leh . How? :(

* * *

Next week we'll also be covering Singapore Arts Festival, which I hope to get some free tickets. Heh.

Okay, I'm in the mood to read books/magazines now. Off I go.

0 comments:

thiang.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.