Nuffnang

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Career Fairs

The past two months has been a frenzy of career fairs! I've been to 5 polytechnics, 1 university and 1 ITE and 2 army camps.



All of the trips sure were fun, those were also the times I talked to her A LOT, and almost about everything under the sun.

The first one at Nanyang Technological University I was not dressed properly as all the others present were either in their blazer or black ties, while I'm in my spaghetti violent romper. Hur hur. The people there were really chatty though. Kang was also right about the level of geekiness.



In Plurk I mentioned that I loved Republic Poly because the school is so conducive it makes me feel like sitting by the big pond and study for my exams all day. Hahaha.



Um, and I seriously think that Temasek Poly needs to refurnish the canteen, or renovate the entire canteens altogether. And why do I need to scan my student pass to just go and pee in the library?! Then you had an electricity trip while we pee as well. Greeeeeeat.

And I conclude that Singapore Poly IS indeed bigger than Ngee Ann Poly. I got lost even before I entered the school. Luckily Onion was there to rescue me! Thank you. :)

The crowd at Ngee Ann Poly was simply pathetic. I talked to less than 5 people on that day. Nobody care about their future career! Or about winning 3 sets of wii home! Damn you people! The sandwiches at the atrium were still as costly and cheapskate and the aunties as rude and grouchy as ever!!

Nanyang Poly have hidden talents. They have a CCA group that performs tap dancing at the age of 17. I'm not kidding. It's not a 6-member group, but more like a 60-member group performing at the foyer where we were. I was surprised. Their hip-hop group is up to par with TP's and NP's.



Simei ITE looks majestic. I told her it looks like a theme park to me, very fun. They have lifts and escalators everywhere!! The canteen serves yummy laksa too. Students seem to know one another everywhere, just the kind of "fun" environment you wish you can learn in. Not to mention thre are a lot of hot babes and good-looking guys in there too.

I also feel damn proud because the banner stand used at these roadshows, is designed by me! Heh.

My first attempt with a big-scale print.


And also the brochure that were printed in bulk:




Still makes me happy, although the paper material I messed it up. It's okay, next batch will come up to make a solid design! :P

Notes to self: *must work hard*

0 comments:

thiang.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.