Nuffnang

Monday, December 14, 2009

The Handburger

Last week I finally gave this new (sort of ) restaurant a try. It was featured in 8 Days once and I’ve wanted to go there. Rachie and I decided to settle in there for a good meal. Apparently,the burgers are all handmade - thus the name.



For burgers, the prices are a little steep ($13.80 for the Original Handburger and Portobello Mushroom Handburger) excluding GST and service charge. You get to choose either a chilled tomato or a bowl of
their homemade fries as a side. The drinks and dessert lists look equally yummy but  it was out of my budget.



The chilled tomato tastes really fresh, and coming from somebody who doesn’t even like cherry tomatoes, I would say this is good stuff. Within the tomato is like a coleslaw salad, which was too overbearing for me though.



If you picked the fries, good choice. Hahaha. The fat’s worth it. Somehow they used their special ingredients and marinated the fries to perfection (by that I mean just the way I like it). Heh. Don’t forget to eat it with their BBQ sauce (kop-ed from Rach’s Portobello Mushroom burger)!

The atmosphere was a little noisy, it didn’t really seem like a restaurant, but more like an atas fast food place. However, I lovetheir slightly lower-than-usual cube table and chairs, felt like I dined on practical art. :D

0 comments:

thiang.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.