Nuffnang

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Toy Story 3

Nuffnang

For the past few months, I have seen multiple Toy Story 3 trailers and this highly anticipated film is the third instalment of the Toy Story series since 1995. Believe in or not, Toy Story has not only gained much popularity over the few years, and had even garnered ardent fans as young as 3 years old.

Here's one of Toy Story fan:


Rachel Long, 3 years old
She's so adorable, especially the way she looked so sad and excited at the same time when her best friend called, wanting to borrow her Toy Story DVD 1 & 2.

My favourite lead-up to Toy Story is the one where the producers used snippets at the toymaker store to warn the viewers to support originality. That was brilliant - to encourage moviegoers NOT to support piracy, and at the same time promote viewers to watch it in 3D Imax. Awesome. Reminds me of how much fun I had at the Disney studio and Buzz Lightyear ride in Hong Kong Disneyland.

Toy Story 3 introduces a series of new characters this time round, and dear Ken has gotten my absolute attention. What? He's such a metrosexual and behaves ever so 'himbotic', I got to give it to him.


I adore his fashion sense - donned in blue leopard prints, shorts (it comes with a gold belt! Hahaha.) and loafers; gorgeous brown hair and nice teeth.


And then it was his award-winning scene in the trailer where he was mesmorized by Barbie's beauty that really got me cracking up and decided that I HAVE to watch this.

Besides Ken, I also like Chunk and Stretch.


The gargantuan creature sports protective shoulder spikes, while his ferocious fists are ready to smash whatever enemy gets in his way. Chunk’s oversized limbs are fully posable, making him ready for hours of imaginative fun. As an added bonus, the press of a hidden head spike will spin Chunk’s facial expression from friendly to fierce! 

Chunk will literally rock my world. No batteries needed, cute. What a soft-looking toughie! *squeals*


Stretch is a fun-loving under-the-sea octopus friend that shines in glittery purple. Kids can count her eight rubbery legs and dozens of sticky suckers that are sure to stand up to rough-and-tumble play and extreme stretching. Toss her high on the wall and watch her climb her way down! Clean in mild soap solution to remove dust and lint.

Stretch reminds me of the toy which I used to get by putting a dollar into the capsule machine and I get to spin it out, but Stretch is a lot prettier! I recall the days where I always throw it up the ceiling and took note of how many seconds it will require to peel itself away. Hours of mindless fun. :P

If you haven't already watched the trailer, here you go:


Remember to catch Toy Story 3 Movie starting from 17th June 2010 and join the official Facebook and Twitter page!

0 comments:

thiang.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.