Nuffnang

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tea Empire Bubble Tea Promotion! :)

I have a confession to make. 

I love bubble tea. 

I have a serious addiction to them these few months, I have at least once a cup each day.

With the insurgence of bubble tea shops again in Singapore, I am spoilt for choice from the variety of flavours to choose from. 

Although I normally stick to one flavour and one flavour only, last week opened me to a new range of flavours from Tea Empire.
In case you didn't know, Tea Empire is the parent company of Sweet Talk (did you just went "orhhh"  and "ahhh"?)


Andy's Sweet Talk Bubble Tea Stalls are located at K21 Bugis Junction Basement 1 & Blk 475 Choa Chu Kang Ave 3 #01-18, Sunshine Place. 

I'm going to share with you my ten steps of enjoying Tea Empire's Bubble Tea:

Above list denotes Tea Empire's Specialty Drinks
Here are the other recommended Teenagers' choices:
  • Blue Fantasy Soda Freeze
  • Fresh Mango w/ Pomelo
  • Orea and M&M w/ Ice-cream
  • Mango Smoothie


Some recommended Adults' Choices include:
  • Grass Jelly Milk Tea (my personal favourite, I hate grass jelly but somehow I liked this one a lot!)
  • Perilla Honey Green Tea (Have health benefits such as reducing the risk of cancer and is good for the skin)
  • Fresh Passionfruit Black Tea
And other flavours we tried are:

  • Strawberry Tango

  • Yakult Green Tea (Like this!)

  • Coffee M&M

  • Sour Green Apple Soda Freeze
    I will normally go for 50-75%, I have a sweet tooth! :B

    My favourite is Nata De Coco or CHEWY Jelly
    Blended, shaken, mixed
    Picture with BIG-eye Mint
    Get the best deals out of this!
    Give a smile and ask for more chocolates. Hehe.

    Busy tasting
    Voila, that's how I do it. What about you?

    The tasting session last week was filled with laughter, because of the silly antics of fellow bloggers, Silver, Joanna and Yong Wei! 
     
    Pretending to be an old lady
    Voluntarily bullied by Joanna
    Playing geeky with Yong Wei's REAL specs
    Voluntarily bullied by BOTH of them, again

    And they were fooling around while poor Mint was busy taking notes and being serious in her work. <3 









    It  was almost like she's the Lady Boss sometimes,standing inside the counter and giving instructions to us. Hur hur.

    Before we leave, we had group pictures taken with the yummy bubble tea beverages. 
    -

    PROMOTION: ENJOY 50 CENTS OFF YOUR BUBBLE TEA WHEN YOU SAY "I LOVE TEA EMPIRE, FROM THIANG!" BEFORE YOU ORDER AT THE COUNTER.

    Take advantage of this offer valid from 22 Sept to 29 Sept, only at the two outlets @ Bugis Junction and Blk 475 Choa Chu Kang Ave 3!


0 comments:

thiang.blogspot.com. Powered by Blogger.